On March 11, 2020, the V Russia-Singapore Business Dialogue is going to be held in Singapore. This initiative has been supported by the decision of the Russia-Singapore High-Level Inter-governmental Commission. The Dialogue is entitled “Russia-Singapore Partnership: Responding to Global Challenges”.
Mr Shanmugaratnam and Mr Shuvalov are signing the joint statement of the Inter-Governmental Commission
The programme will include presentation of Russian and Singapore experts within 4 tracks:
Economy. Integration without Globalization;
Smart Solutions for Complex Infrastructure and Healthcare. Maintaining the Health of the Nation in the Modern World;
Ecology. Save the Planet Together: New Environmental Technologies;
Education, Culture & Sport. Humanitarian Cooperation without Border
One of the key tools of business communication created by RSBC is Russia-Singapore Business Dialogue, which is held annually in Singapore. Traditionally, the Dialogue brings together representatives of state authorities, business associations and enterprises, public organizations and the media from Russia, Singapore and other countries. Plenary session, presentations, discussion are always a part of the dialogue. The Business Dialogue have become an essential platform where issues of business as well as scientific, technological and humanitarian cooperation are discussed in a wide format. The results of the previous Russia-Singapore Business Dialogues have been highly appreciated at the interstate level.
Youth business forum in Gazprom Marketing & Trading Singapore
09:30 AM - 10:00 AM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
• Opening ceremony of the Forum
Opening remarks by the representatives of the Russia-Singapore Business Council, MGIMO and Gazprom Marketing & Trading Singapore*
• The work of the thematic sections
2. Smart solutions
4. Culture and humanitarian cooperation
* Gazprom Marketing & Trading Singapore is a subsidiary company of the Gazprom group. The main field of activity is marketing and promotion of Russian liquefied natural gas in the Asia-Pacific markets. RSBC and GM & T Singapore have long-standing partnership in both business and cultural and humanitarian projects.
Business programme in the Center for Overseas Promotion of Russian High-tech Companies and Presentation of Investment Projects
09:30 AM - 10:00 AM
• Arrival in the Center.
Welcome coffee and a tour of the Russian technology showroom.
• Presentation of the infrastructure of the Russia-Singapore Business Council in South-East Asia.
Specifics of doing business in Singapore.
Dr Sergey Pronin, Deputy Chairman – Executive Director, RSBC,
Ms. Winnie Teo, Director, Progression Engineering Pte Ltd*
*Progression Engineering Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based company specializing in export-import operations and engineering, a partner of the RSBC in the region.
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Seminar «Peculiarities of doing business in Southeast Asia»
The seminar is dedicated to business development in Southeast Asia and business partnerships with companies from the region. Special attention is paid to the specifics of the Asian market and its individual segments, the dynamics of supply and demand, the peculiarities of the mentality and norms of business communication.
Ms Marina Belousova, NIKOMAX*
*NIKOMAX was established in 2003. In a short time it became a major player in the Russian market and began to promote itself in Southeast Asian markets. Currently, NIKOMAX is one of the leading suppliers of high-tech equipment and components of the corporate network infrastructure. Using the examples of the company's business cases, it is easy to understand the specifics of Asian market and optimal ways to develop it.
Pitch Session “Lifelong Education – Education for Life”
Singapore education system is recognized as the best in Asia and one of the best in the world. In the field of high education the leading are National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University, in the field of vocational education – Temasek Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic and Institute of Technical Education. The know-how of these educational institutions are programmes of vocational education for professionals - so-called Lifelong Education programmes. During the pitch session, experts and teachers from the best universities and colleges will talk about the advantages of Singapore education system and offer options for applying them to Russian realities.
*To be specified
09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Registration. Welcome Coffee
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
The grand opening of the V Russia-Singapore business dialogue.
Welcome speech of the Deputy CEO of the Rostec State Corporation, Chairman of the RSBC Mr Nikolay Volobuev and other heads of the Russian delegation
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Thematic tracks of the Forum
Economy. Integration without Globalization
Smart Solutions for Complex Infrastructure and Healthcare. Maintaining the Health of the Nation in the Modern World
Ecology. Save the Planet Together: New Environmental Technologies
Education, Culture & Sport. Humanitarian Cooperation without Borders
• FTA: expanding the horizons of opportunities;
• Digital solutions for complex infrastructure facilities. The development of modern technology parks;
• Comprehensive waste management and recycling programmes;
• Sports without borders. International integrated projects for the formation of sports infrastructure for training athletes;
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Business communication on the margins of the Business Dialogue
Traditionally, the Dialogue brings together representatives of state authorities, business associations and enterprises, public organizations and the media from Russia, Singapore and other countries.
Invited speakers from the Russian side (to be specified):
• Mr Sergey Glazyev, Member of the Board (Minister) for Integration and Macroeconomics, Eurasian Economic Commission;
• Mr Igor Shuvalov, Chairman, Vnesekonombank (VEB.RF);
• Mr Sergey Katyrin, Chairman of the Board, President of the CCI of the Russian Federation;
• Mr Alexandr Stuglev, Director, Roscongress Fund;
• Mr Sergey Cheremin, Minister of the Government of Moscow, Head of the Department of Foreign Economic and International Relations of Moscow;
• Mr Alexey Likhachev,CEO, Rosatom State Corporation;
• Mr Alexandr Shokhin, President, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
Deputy CEO of the Rostec State Corporation, Chairman of Russia-Singapore Business Council
Senior Minister of State for Trade and Industry of the Republic of Singapore
Chairman of the Board, CEO of KEY ASIC, regional Director of the Russia-Singapore Business Council in Southeast Asia
Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
Deputy Chairman of the Russia-Singapore Business Council, CEO of RSTradehouse LLC
CEO of SingEX Holdings, President of the Singapore Association of Convention and Exhibition Organizers and Suppliers (SACEOS)
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance of the Republic of Singapore